Free Shipping and Money Back Guarantee*

Barracks Loungers
Barracks Loungers
Barracks Loungers
Barracks Loungers

Barracks Loungers

Regular price
$34.99
Sale price
$34.99

The new Barracks Loungers are great for lounging around the barracks or hitting the gym. 

One pair are made from a blend of 60% cotton, 35% polyester and 5% Lycra and are considered lightweight and soft. The other pair are 95% Cotton, 5% Lycra and are extremely soft and a bit more delicate and are soft af. Both these joggers will impress the moment you put them on. Lightweight, durable, with high quality YYK pocket zips in the back. Great for both men and women!

With our embroidered logo on the front you’ll be sure to turn a few heads. 

These joggers have the perfect tapered fit and can be pulled up for a more custom fit or pulled slightly down to be looser in the groin. 

These fit true to size so if you’d like a looser fit, size up!